Chemesis is an innovative first-mover in the international cannabis industry
Chemesis is vertically integrated across Cultivation, Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail Sales.
With current operations underway in Puerto Rico, Colombia, Michigan and California, Chemesis intends to be the global leader in the emerging fully licensed and fully compliant cannabis industry.
Building brands and partnerships
Investing in superior agronomy and expert land management
Ensuring modern best-practice cultivation operations
Researching, developing and manufacturing quality-assured products
Leveraging multinational logistics to optimize margins
Validating global operational growth to meet regional demands
Structuring trade tariffs, tax laws and incentives to optimize earnings
Standardizing retail model, distribution, and marketing spend.
We manufacture to service both internal & contract product demands
We build long term relationships with our distributors – building relations & future partners
Gain talent through acquisitions – increasing internal knowledge, ability and agility
Focused quality assurance, customer responsiveness, & committed to shareholder value
Chemesis has developed a business model to grow within individual regions while ensuring international supply chain cost effectiveness, which can be realized in a globally commoditized cannabis industry.
The Company’s Global Stragey is based on productivity; By ensuring on-time delivery of raw materials, the timely delivery of finished goods to retails and dispensaries, the Company is able to achieve high seed-to-store efficiency. This method grows the bottom line while building consumer confidence.
- Commences Trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange
- Operationalized California Extraction Facility
- Acquired Natural Ventures Puerto Rico
- Obtained Exclusive Rights to Quickstrips in Puerto Rico & California
- Closed Acquisition of Colombian asset La Finca
- Announced construction of GMP facility in Bogota
- Signed $4m USD annual purchase order
- Acquired additional California extraction & manufacturing facility
- Partnership with First Medical PR for 6,000 acres of hemp cultivation
- Launched CBD product catalogue in Puerto Rico
- Began US multi-state expansion with an initial focus in Michigan
- La Finca begins the process to expand to over 10,000 acres through a national farming association
- Signed $6m USD annual minimum purchase order
- Announced exclusive manufacturing partnership with Happy Tea
- Acquired controlling interest in GSRX Industries Inc.
- Signed two exclusive off-take supply agreements for hemp processing in Puerto Rico
- Announces launch of Hemp Cigarettes & Tobacco-free cannabis chew
- Open 5 new dispensaries in California & Puerto Rico
- Expected to complete construction of Colombia
- Continue to expand operations into additional states throughout the United States